In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pay sales commissions
More about our cookies
Our own cookies
- remembering your search settings.
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties. Our site uses third party cookies to:
- embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo and Facebook
- embed maps from Google Maps.
- Making our mailing list subscription form work (Wufoo)
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
We use Google Analytics cookies to compile visitor statistics to help us improve our website.
Turning cookies off
You may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.